A web-based portal to easily submit LMI proposals
eLMI Portal is a web-based portal which allows you to easily submit Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) proposals, receive proposal advices, search policy data, use the online premium calculator and make hardship and claim submissions. eLMI Portal is an easy, reliable and secure method of interacting with Genworth.
If you are a registered user for the eLMI Portal click here to log in.
Proposal e-form submission
Submit LMI proposals using our new data-only channel providing you with a decision, on a near real-time basis, for LMI proposals that meet Genworth’s scorecard and policy requirements
Submit new LMI proposals and variations, including supporting documents via a secured portal. Search LMI proposal and variation submission history
Receive notifications of LMI decisions via email with a PDF advice attachment. Review and download historical decisions via the Portal for all users
Access real-time policy information, premium history, top up policies and borrower information
An integrated calculator that returns premium and premium credit data based on policy history
A calculator that provides an indication on whether a loan application will meet Genworth servicing criteria
Submit hardship application and supporting documents via a secured portal. Search hardship submission history
Submit claims application and supporting documents via a secured portal. Search claim submission history
Some benefits of using eLMI Portal include:
- the ability to electronically submit data-only LMI proposals, with real-time decision
- the ability to electronically submit hardship applications
- immediate response is delivered when a decision is made by Genworth
- ease of use
- real-time data and policy status information
- the ability to electronically submit claims
- promotes a paperless environment
- a streamlined process for credit assessors
- the ability to track LMI proposal submission/advice history for all users
- LMI premium calculators customised for each lender, minimising errors.
“The eLMI Portal has brought several improvements to our processes.
To name a few it:
- Reduces costs - less paper and printer usage
- Provides convenience - live database to review current/prior policies and submissions
- Increases efficiency - uploading documents electronically achieves faster turnaround times when compared to fax/manual submissions.“
Teachers Mutual Bank
“The new Genworth eLMI Portal has dramatically improved the submission process at Teachers Mutual Bank. Using the Genworth eLMI Portal is a simple, clear and fast process and has greatly improved team time management.”
eLMI Portal training videos
Here is a range of short training videos that provide an introduction to the Genworth eLMI Portal and its key features.
Proposal e-form submission – approx. 9 minutes
A guide to submitting an e-form proposal through our data only channel.
Premium calculator – approx. 3 minutes
Step-by-step instructions to calculate an LMI premium.
Proposal submission – approx. 2 minutes
A guide to submitting an LMI proposal and supporting documents.
Proposal advice – approx. 1 minute
How to find and download an LMI decision advice.
Policy search – approx. 1 minute
Search for historical policies or the status of a recent submission.
DUA advice – approx. 1 minute
How to find and download an LMI DUA advice.
DUA submission – approx. 2 minutes
A guide to submitting a DUA policy and supporting documents.
Hardship submission – approx. 3 minutes
A step-by-step guide to submitting a hardship application.
Claim submission – approx. 6 minutes
How to complete a claim submission and attach supporting documents.