eLMI Portal is a web-based portal which allows you to easily submit lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) proposals, receive proposal advices, search policy data, use the online premium calculator and make hardship and claim submissions. eLMI Portal is an easy, reliable and secure method of interacting with Genworth.
If you are a registered user for the eLMI Portal click here to log in.
Some benefits of using eLMI Portal include:
- the ability to electronically submit data-only LMI proposals, with real-time decision
- the ability to electronically submit claims
- the ability to electronically submit hardship applications
- promotes a paperless environment
- immediate response is delivered when a decision is made by Genworth
- a streamlined process for credit assessors
- ease of use
- the ability to track LMI proposal submission/advice history for all users
- real-time data and policy statuses
- LMI premium calculators customised for each lender, minimising errors.
"The eLMI Portal has brought several improvements to our processes. To name a few it:
- reduces costs - less paper and printer usage
- provides convenience - live database to review current/prior policies and submissions
- increases efficiency - uploading documents electronically achieves faster turnaround times when compared to fax/manual submissions."
Teachers Mutual Bank
“The new Genworth eLMI Portal has dramatically improved the submission process at Teachers Mutual Bank. Using the Genworth eLMI Portal is a simple, clear and fast process and has greatly improved team time management.”
Submit new Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) proposals and support documents via a secured portal. Search LMI proposal submission history
Receive notifications of LMI decisions via email with a PDF advice attachment. Review and download historical decisions via the Portal for all users
Access real-time policy information, premium history, top up policies and borrower information
An integrated calculator that returns premium and premium credit data based on policy history
A calculator that provides an indication on whether a loan application will meet Genworth's servicing criteria
Submit hardship application and support documents via a secured portal. Search hardship submission history
Submit claims application and support documents via a secured portal. Search claim submission history
For more information on eLMI Portal or if you would like to see a demonstration, please contact your Genworth Corporate Partnership Manager or click here to send through your contact details and one of our eLMI Portal experts will call you.