Available for borrowers, including first homebuyers, wishing to purchase or construct an owner-occupied property with limited or no savings, or those wishing to use money not sourced from their own savings as a deposit.
Key features and benefits
- Deposit may include a family gift or the First Home Owners Grant
- Allows borrowers to purchase a property for owner occupation with little or no deposit, allowing their own savings to be used for stamp duty, renovations or setting up their home. This also means a borrower does not need to wait and save up their own deposit before entering the property market
- Capitalisation of LMI premium available. Note: for construction loans, maximum LVR is 90% inclusive of LMI capitalisation
- Discount may be available for first homebuyers
- Loan terms of up to 40 years are available.
For more information see the Genworth LMI Underwriting Guidelines.
Maximum LVR and Loan Amount
For more information see the Genworth Maximum LVR and Loan Amount Matrix.