Marketing resource centre
Tools and resources for home buyer education
Our educational resources have been designed to help you assist and support home buyers understand LMI, the home buying process and their options.
This video aims to provide prospective home buyers an understanding on:
- How LMI enables accelerated access to purchasing a home
- Detailing who is covered
- Impacts of a shortfall.
The home buying process can be both challenging and stressful. At Genworth we have a number of resources we have created to help you and your customers navigate this process.
- Fact Sheet – Frequently Asked Questions about LMI
- Infographic – LMI
- Fact Sheet – Frequently Asked Questions about Family Assistance
- Infographic – Family Assistance
- Family Loan Template
- Repayment Schedule
- Filled with informative articles to assist in navigating the home buying process. Created to help support you and your customers.
Tools and resources to help provide financial insights into what options are best for you and your customers.
- Is it better to buy a home now or to save a larger deposit?
- What other options are available?
- Find out which options could suit you or your customers circumstances by using our simple estimator.
- Give home buyer an indication of the LMI premium payable.
- Provides an indication as to whether a home buyer may be able to meet their loan repayments
We would be happy to work with you if you have if you any other specific requirements. If you would like to discuss or have any questions, please contact your Genworth Corporate Partnership Manager or contact our Engagement team on firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents, content and links can be used without the need to obtain prior approval from Genworth.
It’s My Home magazine
Our annual It’s My Home magazine is one of a number of tools and resources we have created to help you support your customers. It is filled with informative articles to assist in navigating the home buying process more easily.
It’s My Home magazine is provided free of charge for you to distribute to your network.
If you have any questions or feedback, we would love to hear from you. Send us an email at email@example.com
2021/2022 - It's My Home
Genworth’s seventh edition features easy to understand and informative articles covering property inspections, home loan products and features, and the roles that mortgage brokers, solicitors and conveyancers play in purchasing a property. There are also some great lifestyle articles on DIY styling and the art of decluttering. To receive a digital copy or order hard copies please click below.
Links to online tools
Buy or rent calculator
The buy or rent calculator will assist to easily quantify and explain the benefits of:
- buying a property now using LMI, versus
- delaying the purchase and continuing to rent and save for a 20% deposit, versus
- renting and saving indefinitely.
LMI fee estimator
The LMI premium estimator will give your customers an indication of the LMI premium payable.
Links to online resources
LMI fact sheet
Facts and frequently asked questions about LMI. Download Genworth’s flyer or brand you own version.
Family Assistance frequently asked questions including infographic which provides an overview. Other resources include a family loan template and repayment schedule to formalise an arrangement.
It’s My Home magazine
We understand that buying a property is a very important decision and it can be both challenging and stressful for your customers. It’s My Home is one of a number of resources we have created to help your customers navigate this process.
LMI can be difficult to explain and understand for both lending staff and potential home buyers. This video aims to provide prospective home buyers an understanding on how LMI enables accelerated access to purchasing a home as well as detailing who is covered and impacts of a shortfall.
You can access the video here
Related documents and information
What is LMI?
Information about Lenders Mortgage Insurance