Culture and community
Our values represent who we are and what we stand for. They underline how we go about our work, how we interact with each other and how we interact with our customers. They help us distinguish ourselves from our competitors and build a brand that truly reflects the character of our business.
- Act with integrity – have courage. do what’s right.
- Rethink the everyday – experiment. embrace change. adapt
- One team – work together to deliver on our commitments
- Own it – be accountable. plan. get it done.
- Focus on your customer - listen. be relevant. be flexible
Our community involvement
At Genworth Australia, we are committed to making a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Our community plan focuses on three things:
- 1. Impact on the communities and clients our partners serve
- 2. Engagement opportunities for our employees
- 3. Partnerships with mission aligned community organisations.
We pride ourselves on our community involvement and encourage our employees to dedicate time to our many corporate group volunteering programs that Genworth coordinate with. Employees also receive one paid day every year to dedicate their time, skills and experience to work for a not-for-profit organisation of their choice.
Volunteering through Genworth is a fun and different way for our teams to connect whilst providing much needed assistance to our valued community partners.