At Genworth, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our lender and broker customers ensuring each interaction is a positive experience. We want to ensure that you always obtain the highest level of service from our dedicated Genworth team members.
Operations teams span across the entire lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) policy lifecycle:
- Customer Service Centre – available to assist with all origination scenarios throughout the policy submission process such as new business, variations, premium and broker enquiries
- Information Processing – fulfil the administrative side of processing transactions within the policy lifecycle, from new business, bulk transactions and policy cancellations
- Underwriting – assess and decision LMI proposals in line with Genworth’s risk appetite
- Quality – support Operations through portfolio management, operational changes, training, business and procedural improvement, system and asset management, operational first line controls which include underwriting decisions, data entry, AML, review and investigations
- Loss Management – support Genworth customers and borrowers with hardship and arrears management strategies, assessing and decisioning LMI claims and providing recovery services.
Premium Credits hotline
eLMI Portal enquiries
The Quality team consists of the following core functions and teams - business improvement, technical support, eLMI Portal support, review and investigations, quality assurance and portfolio management.
Under these functions we support Operations with portfolio management, operational changes, training, business and procedural improvement, system and asset management, and operational first line controls which include underwriting decisions, data entry, AML, review and investigations.
The Loss Mitigation team play an active role in working with our Lenders to mitigate losses by rehabilitating defaults and providing collateral insights. In the event where a cure cannot be found, the team ensure litigation timelines are adhered to as per master policy agreements with our lenders.
Genworth’s Loss Mitigation consultants comprise of experienced valuer’s and real estate agents and staff with strong financial backgrounds enabling Genworth to provide in-depth insights and expert advice to our lenders on their distressed portfolio as well as current market conditions.
Our loss mitigation solutions include:
Hardship program - formed to provide financial assistance to borrowers who are experiencing financial difficulty in meeting their loan obligations due to an unforeseen circumstance or an unexpected life event
Borrower Sale program - targeted to assist in circumstances whereby the borrower is not able to rectify their financial situation and it may be in their best interest to make the decision to sell their home as soon as possible. This decision may reduce or avoid any potential shortfalls by utilising equity in their home and attaining the best possible sale price.
Borrower Sale enquiries
Claims and Collections
The key focus for the Claims and Collections team is to ensure that all claims are adjudicated accurately and within the allocated service level agreement.